We respect and care about your personal privacy. Any information shared by you is confidential and is meant to be retained by FreedomFx and used for the purpose of providing forex trade signals and resources such as the Economic Calendar to enhance the trading experience of our subscribers.
We will never sell, barter or rent your email address to any unauthorized third party. Period.
1 - We always keep your subscription information on our own servers and databases. There are no third parties.
2 - As you can see below, all personal information you need to share with us for using FreedomFx, include. - First Name - Last Name - Email (for communication) - Phone (for confirmation) - Country (for location and language settings) - Password (If you have already signed up to confirm your information)
3- FreedomFx will never contact any system, software or company that discloses user information.
4- We reserve the right to notify you by telephone and mail. If you do not want to be notified, you can cancel it by emailing support or by unsubscribing.
5- FreedomFx, a provider of forex signals, includes subscription services and purchases made from the FreedomFx App and/or from the website.
7- The data in the application is accessed via secure connections to all subscribers of FreedomFx services. Also, we take the data sent by our subscribers safely from you, to our secure connections.
8- All instructions in Google Play and App Store are followed.
9- FreedomFx never contains malicious content.
10- When we update FreedomFx will monitor the google play and app store update guidelines and ensure that the user data policy is not violated.
Analytics and Application Integration
FreedomFx reserves the right to use a variety of analytics for statistical purposes and other uses, including but not limited to:
- Twitter tracking and remarketing
- Facebook tracking and remarketing
- Google tracking and remarketing
- Google Analytics tracking and remarketing
- Yahoo tracking and remarketing
- Bing tracking and remarketing
- Courseware for tracking course progress
- Member Software Hosted on our servers for maintaining memberships
- Payment Gateway for transferring encrypted processed data
- Ad Roll Tracking tracking and remarketing
- Zopim for customer service management tracking
- Zopim for tracking and remarketing
- Server side tracking for data protection
- AddThis for tracking and remarketing
- Tappad, Semasio, ADXNSX for site navigation, plugin status, user preferences and tracking
- DoubleClick for tracking and remarketing
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.